When would you do the following activities and under what circumstances:
- Make a nursing diagnosis identifying a condition.
- Perform a procedure on tissue (i) below the dermis; (ii) below the membrane
- Administer a substance (i) by injection; (ii) by inhalation; (iii) by mechanical ventilation; (iv) by irrigation; (v) by enteral instillation or parenteral instillation
- Put an instrument or a device, hand or finder: (i) into the external ear canal; (ii) beyond the point in the nasal passages where they normally narrow; (iii) beyond the pharynx; (iv) beyond the opening of the urethra; (v) beyond the labia majora; (vi) beyond the anal verge; (vii) into an artificial opening into the body
- Apply: Ultrasound for (a) diagnostic or imaging purposes, including any application of ultrasound to a fetus; Electricity for the purposes of destroying tissues or affecting activity of the health or nervous system (ECT).