2014 Education Day, May 9th, Coquitlam Plaza Hotel
Many thanks to all the presenters and attendees who participated in the 2014 Education Day, ”Trauma-It Affects Us All” .
For those who could not attend , we are happy to provide you with the Power Point Presentations of the plenary speakers. See links below.
- Introduction to Trauma-Informed Practice (ppt)
- The Role of Secondary Trauma Stress on Suicidal Ideation and the Acquired Capability for Suicide as an Explanation for the Occupational Risk for Suicide among Mental Heath Nurses (ppt)
- Risk Factors and Coping (pdf)
- My Boss is a Bully!!! (or is she just doing her job?) (ppt)
- Vicarious Trauma, Compassion Fatigue and Burnout in Healthcare Professionals (pdf)