Liability Insurance

Professional liability insurance is a requirement of Practicing registration. Please see the ‘Liability Insurance’ Registration Requirement document for more information.

The requirement for liability insurance differs depending on whether you are self-employed or not. CRPNBC uses the terms “self-employed” and “independent practice” inter-changeably to refer to registrants who work for themselves, rather than for an employer, in any aspect of their practice. Please see our Independent Practice/Self-employment webpage for further information about being self-employed as an RPN.


Comments are closed.