Agreement to Use
- use the website in a way that is unlawful or that could give rise to civil or criminal liability;
- post any information that is abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar or otherwise objectionable;
- use the website in a way that could damage it or its contents;
- interfere with website security or the security of linked sites;
- disrupt or interfere with another person’s use of the website;
- use this website or the information on it to send any type of mass email; or
- sell material from this website or reproduce it for sale without the express written permission from the CRPNBC.
Accuracy of Information
The content of this website, including all wording, graphics, and other material, is provided for general information purposes only. Although reasonable efforts are made to ensure its accuracy, the website content is not official and may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. We do not warrant the completeness, timeliness or accuracy of any of the content. We may in our sole discretion change or update the content at any time without notice.
Copyright and Permission to Use
This website and its contents are protected by copyright laws. Trademarks or logos used on this website are either owned by or licensed to the CRPNBC. Their use by others is not authorized and no logo, graphic, sound or image from this website may be copied or re-transmitted without our express written permission.
Except as otherwise specifically noted, the material on this site may be reproduced for personal or educational use without charge or further permission from us, provided that:
- due diligence is exercised in ensuring the accuracy of the material reproduced;
- the CRPNBC is identified as the source; and
- the reproduction is not represented as an official version of the material reproduced or as having been made in affiliation with or with the endorsement of the CRPNBC.
Links with Other Websites
This website may contain links to other websites. If you use these links, you will leave the CRPNBC website. The linked sites are owned and maintained by third parties and we are not responsible for the contents or privacy practices of any linked sites. We provide these links only as a convenience, and we do not endorse or make any representations about any linked site.
Disclaimer of Liability
All information on this website is provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title or non-infringement. If you download any files, you do so at your own risk and you assume the risk of computer viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other malicious programs or codes.
In no event will the CRPNBC be liable for any direct, indirect, special or other consequential damages for any use of or inability to use this website, or any other hyper-linked website, including but not limited to any loss of programs or other data, whether or not we are advised of the possibility of such damages.
This website (excluding linked sites) is controlled by the CRPNBC from our offices in British Columbia, Canada. The laws of British Columbia shall apply to all matters relating to the use of this website.
- About CRPNBC
- Public Protection
- International Applicants
- Interprovincial Mobility
- Registration Examination
- Registration Types and Statuses
- Fee Schedule
- Criminal Record Check FAQ
- Practice Support
- Standards of Practice, Code of Ethics & Competencies
- Scope Of Practice
- Continuing Competence Program
- Professional Development Resources
- Position Statements, Standards and Reports
- Health and Safety
- Workplace Representatives
- CRPNBC Awards of Excellence
- Practice Concerns
- Canadian Journal of Psychiatric Nursing Research, Issue 2
- Resources and Publications
- Bank Account Info Change Form
- Change Information
- Continuing Competence Self-Assessment Form
- Credit Card Payment Form
- Criminal Record Check Consent Form
- Interim Registration Form
- Non-Practicing Undertaking
- Preauthorized Payment Enrollment Form
- Registration Renewal Form
- Requesting Registration Form
- Salary Replacement Form
- Volunteer Expense Claim Form