Change Information

Any change to your contact, employment, education or other registration information must now be done through My Record. For instructions about My Record, click here.

There are also specific requirements for changing your name in CRPNBC’s records.  For How to Change Your Name in CRPNBC’s Records, click here.

You can also apply to cancel, renew, change or reinstate your registration by using the following forms in My Record:

  • Cancel Registration form – to cancel registration and become Inactive
  • Renewal form – to renew registration until February 28/29 or for late renewal up to May 29
  • Change of Status form – to change or reinstate registration status, and for late renewals after May 29

Further information about Changing Registration Status can be found here.


Comments are closed.